PLEASE AGREE TO TERMS PRIOR TO BOOKING:
Some areas of the operation will be closed as we follow the Executive Order of the State of Illinois regarding Covid-19 and social distancing requirements.
- Prepayment is required for all online tee times
- No refunds on prepaid tee times. If you need to cancel your reservation or in the event of inclement weather, we will issue a rain check to be used at a later date.
- There is a $1.99 per player booking fee. Booking fees are not eligible for a rain checkCarts will be issued in order of their tee time and on available basis. Standard practice will be two players per cart. Players should wear masks on the cart and are required if they do not live in the same household. If a player does not feel comfortable in being in a cart with another patron, you have the option to walk with a raincheck of $12 for the cart trail fee.
- Single golfers may book only with a twosome or threesome
- Proper dress is required
- Johnny’s Supper Club is closed until further notice-limited food and beverage will be available at the turn grille (subject to change).
Golf Operations Staff, City of Elgin