PLEASE AGREE TO TERMS PRIOR TO BOOKING:
As of May 29, 2020, foursomes will be permitted
Some areas of the operation will be closed as we follow the Executive Order of the State of Illinois regarding Covid-19 and social distancing requirements.
- Prepayment is required for all online tee times
- No refunds on prepaid tee times. If you need to cancel your reservation or in the event of inclement weather, we will issue a rain check to be used at a later date.
- There is a $1.99 per player booking fee. Booking fees are not eligible for a rain check
- Carts will be issued In order of tee times and on an available basis. Due to the State’s restriction of single rider golf carts, we cannot guarantee the use of a cart during your round. Golf carts may not be reserved or paid for in advance. Family members will be allowed to share a cart.
- There will be a daily walker-only block of time from 9-10:30am and 12:30-2pm where carts will not be available.
- Single golfers may book only with a twosome or threesome
- Proper dress is required
- Johnny’s Supper Club is closed until further notice-limited food and beverage will be available at the turn grille (subject to change).
Golf Operations Staff, City of Elgin